Cumberland’s A Series 1000X granulator runs quietly and are extremely versatile, they can be used with robot feed, conveyor feed or hand feed applications. All models provide excellent quality regrind with the added advantage of reduced maintenance costs. The standard design includes integrated rotating end discs for low-heat granulation and reduced frictional wear. Cumberland offers a wide choice of evacuation systems to meet every production requirement. The A Series 1000X granulator unique machined, bolted and doweled construction ensures strength and durability. Integrated rotating end discs provide for low-heat granulation for heat-sensitive materials. Double-sealed bearings are lubricated for life.
- Pivoting hopper, drop-down removable screen cradle and machined, bolted cutting chamber simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Low-profile, sound-attenuated infeed systems for robot, hand or conveyor feed applications.
- Three-knife, open rotor with scooped wings and slant-cut knives combined with counter-slanted stationary knives provide true “scissor” cutting action.
- Rotating end discs for low heat granulation and reduced friction wear. HCHC knives manufactured in-house utilizing Cumberland’s proprietary process for heat-treating ensures durability and long life.
- HCHC knives manufactured in-house utilizing Cumberland’s proprietary process for heat-treating ensures durability and long life.
- Oversized solid flywheel.