The Model DC5000-18 is for use in multiple or remote locations where the electrical supply is limited or unavailable. This system will crush a 55 gallon drum down to 4″ in height greatly reducing storage space requirements and transport fees.
The unit comes with 18HP Gasoline Motor, hydraulic door safety switch, and an oil sight gauge with temperature indicator. Heavy duty construction, all structural components are made with heavy steel plate.
- Operation Controls – Manual Directional Control Valve
- Engine Size: 18 HP Honda Gasoline Engine
- Battery: 12 Volt Battery
- Hydraulic Two Stage Pump @ 28 gpm
- Hydraulic Oil Reservoir Size @ 40 gallon
- Hydraulic Safety Door Valve
- Cylinder Bore Diameter: 5″
- Solid Steel Push Rod Diameter: 3″
- Drum Piercing Point
- Side Walls: 1/4″
- Chamber Door opens 180 degrees
- Lbs. of Ram Force @ 2500 psi: 50,000lbs
- Lbs. of Ram Force @ 3000 psi: 60,000lbs
- Total Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Height of Crushed Drum: less than 4″
- Container Size: up to 55 gal.
- Packing Capabilities
- Portability: With Fork Lift Truck
- OSHA Compliant
- Removal Drip Pan Optional