The products for the described manufacturing processes, typically contain large amounts of air in their girth, and are prevented from bouncing which could cause a reduction performance.
With hoppers configured for hand feeding of materials, but which are also easily converted to conveyor and airborne transfer of product, these versatile units are a mainstay in the Cumberland line.
- Bolted and dowelled cutting chamber.
- Tangential cutting chamber minimizes part bouncing and optimizes material processing.
- Dual flywheels increasing cutting torque during granulation.
- Conveyor feed, double wall sound absorbing hopper.
- 3 knife high shear as standard.