Applications for the T-Series machines include: Skeletal scrap with and without formed parts in the web, expanded polystyrene, high impact polystyrene, HDPE, ABS, PET, and CPET. Can be positioned under or in front of the trim process.
- Feed Roll infeed (paddle optional) for processing material in line with a constant pulling force adjusted to the line speed of your thermoformer.
- Infeed and maintenance access via gas springs for cleaning and color changes.
- Pivoting Screen cradle for easy removal of screens.
- Throughputs ranging from 800-1500 lbs/hr.
- Multiple feed entry hoppers (optional)
- Low Profile, airveyor base with casters.