Saving space and time, the S Series screenless feature eliminates the need to replace worn out screens. The compact footprint allows compatibility with existing equipment and reduces space necessary for most regrind applications and the quick-inspect hopper view window\Swivel casters allows for quick positioning in small areas.
The S Series opens wide, exposing grinding chamber and blades and is designed for easy efficient cleanout for material or color change. Interlocking front doors with tool-free access allows quick and easy cleanout and maintenance, significantly reducing maintenance costs. Energy costs are also lowered with the S Series because of low cutting speeds.
Cumberland’s S Series Screenless Granulators eliminate longs and minimizes dust and fines to provide consistent performance wherever clean regrind is needed
- Steel damper plate is incorporated to significantly reduce noise
- Equipped with two limit switches and an emergency shut off button
- Integrated thermostat helps prevent the motor from over heating
- 2 HP or 3 HP low-speed cycloidal gear motor
- Dust tight NEMA type-12 electrical enclosure
- Static resistance molded bin for lightweight manual removal of regrind