The C Series also features include low-heat granulation made possible through its unique rotor and cutting chamber design that prevents polymer
“melt-down” and virtually eliminates “endplate smearing”. This is accomplished by combining the “Chevron” rotor design with rotating end discs.
- 3 blade open “Chevron” rotor with rotating end discs.
- Conveyor feed, double wall sound absorbing hopper.
- Bolted and dowelled cutting chamber.
- Electro-mechanical screw jag hopper and screen cradle opening.
- Easy access to both the rotor and screen areas, saving valuable time spent when changing colors or during routine maintenance.
- Dual flywheels increasing cutting torque during granulation.