Cumberland’s Heavy-Duty Auger slant chamber design provides tangential feed from 3 plate molds, robots/sprue pickers, or parts separators. A full range of options are available to meet a variety of scrap recovery needs.
Custom engineering and design services are available to analyze and provide specific designs when necessary, such as arrangements for robot or separator interface. Our fully equipped Customer Service Laboratory is available for testing and application assistance.
- IEC motor controls installed in ergonomic NEMA 12 enclosures.
- Sequenced starting with individual start/stop pbs with status lights.
- Auger reversing drum switch.
- Hinged chamber access lid with clear viewpoint.
- Gear reducer and chain/sprocket auger drive.
- Multiply V-belt rotor drive.