Cumberland’s 3200 Series granulators cover a wide range of applications including heavy extruder purgings, blow molded flashings, thick sheet, pipe, large blow-molded parts
(automotive, appliance, furniture, profiles), X-ray films, packaging films and large-capacity post-consumer products. Ranging in horsepower from 200 HP to 400 HP, and with throughput capacities from 6,000 to 12,000 lbs.-hr., Cumberland’s 3200 Series Granulators offer heavy-duty design and high-capacity granulating for all your demanding applications.
- Hydraulic actuation system for hopper and cradle that simplify access for service and maintenance making clean-out quick and easy, saving valuable time.
- Slide-out pivoting discharge chute assembly.
- Multiple rotor configurations available with replaceable rotor-knife seats, close-fit bearings that are taper-mounted and adjustable equipped with an Auto-lube system that feed the bearings with a constant amount of lubricant for automated PM service.
- Precise control for tight-tolerance applications, critical for high-capacity bulk film.
- Dual Oversized solid flywheel.