Featuring Twinshear knife configuration to increase cutting efficiency, the 2000 Series granulators offer throughputs from 1800 lbs./hr up to 2600 lbs./hr. The granulators are easy to maintain, with a drop-down screen cradle and hydraulic tilt mechanism on the infeed hopper for quick and easy access to the cutting chamber and rotor. The 2000 Series’ low feed height and large widths are ideal for thermoforming, and a variety of infeed, discharge, and rotor options provide added flexibility for almost any application.
- Airveyor discharge provides continuous material evacuation
- Twinshear knife configuration increases cutting efficiency
- A drop down screen cradle provides quick screen access for simplified maintenance
- Hydraulic tilt mechanism for the infeed hopper provides complete access to the cutting chamber and rotor
- Low feed height and large widths are ideal for thermoforming