With a horse-power range from 20 to 40 HP, and throughput capacities from 900 to 1500 lbs./hr., and a general-purpose, Cumberland’s A Series 1600X beside-the-press granulators are ideal for all of your specific needs. Cumberland’s A Series 1600X beside-the-press granulators provide excellent quality regrind and quiet operation, approximately 85 dba for most applications.
The NEMA type 12 enclosure with 120V push button is designed to NFPA 179 specifications. Custom designs are also available.
- Pivoting hopper, drop-down removable screen cradle and machined, bolted cutting chamber simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Low-profile, sound-attenuated infeed systems for robot, hand or conveyor feed applications.
- Three-knife, open rotor with scooped wings and slant-cut knives combined with counter-slanted stationary knives provide true scissor cutting action.
- Rotating end discs for low heat granulation and reduced friction wear.
- HCHC knives manufactured in-house utilizing Cumberland’s proprietary process for heat-treating ensures durability and long life.
- Oversized solid flywheel.