Cumberland’s 1200X Series Beside-the-Press granulators offer a wide range of capabilities to handle the most demanding injection molding, blow molding and extrusion requirements.
The 3-knife open slant-cut rotor with scooped wings provides for both positive feeding of bulky parts and improved airflow for cooler operation. The 1200X Series features a rotating end disc to reduce heat and abrasion.
A large infeed makes hand-feeding and conveyor-feeding easy.
The 1200X Series offers a variety of features to make cleaning and maintenance easier, enabling faster turnover cycles between color changes. A swing-down clamp with handknob provides quick access to the screen, and the unique bed knife positions offer the easiest access in the industry. The quiet, double-walled infeed hopper features simplified pivoting for easy access to the cutting chamber. Safety interlocks ensure quiet operation.
- TEFC Motor and solid flywheel drive
- Offset design cutting chamber with 2 bed knives is machined, bolted and doweled
- 3 knife open slant-cut rotor with scooped wings and rotating end knives
- Fully sound-attenuated to approximately 85 dBA
- HCHC/D2 OEM manufactured rotor and bed knives
- Removable pivoting drop-down screen and screen cradle