The Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Densifying machine was developed utilizing high volume extrusion technology. EPS scrap is placed into the hopper of the machine where it is crushed into small chunks, then the pieces drop into an auger/screw where the material is heated and extruded into ingot for collection. The process is safe, clean and does not emit harmful emissions.
- Materials: EPS, EPP, EPE, & PSP
- Weight: 908 lbsMax. Capacity: 50 lbs/hour
- Overall Dimensions: 31″(W) x 43 “(L) x 55″(H)
- Hopper Opening: 17″ x 12″
- Power Requirements: 220 Volt / 3 Phase / 16~30 Amp (50 Amp circuit breaker required)