Delivers Size Reduction of 80% in Volume
- Rated Capacities of Model 160:
- Up to 10,000 cans per hour.
- Up to 3 tons of glass per hour.
- Crushes cans flat and converts glass into ideal cullet density
- Processes full or partially filled containers
- Handles containers as large as 1-gallon capacity
- Factory-direct parts and service.
- Length: 13’3″
- Width: 5′
- Height: 8′ 9 ¼”
- Shipping Weight: 1,670 lbs.
- Conveyor is made of heavy 12-gauge steel
- Designed for easy maintenance and up-keep
- Crushing chamber easily cleaned by water or steam
- Accepts containers up to one gallon size (empty or full)
- Size volume reduction: Cans – 5 to 1 Glass 20 to 1
- Safety hopper protects operator when crushing glass
- Variable speed and casters standard on conveyor
- 2 HP, 220 volt three phase crusher motor
- 1/3 HP, 90 volt, D.C. conveyor motor
- 14″ wide conveyor bed
- Features self-cleaning tail pulley