A proven performer in our line since 1958. Unit is ideal for can manufacturers, recycling centers, bottlers and breweries. In fact anywhere glass containers, beverage cans or food containers are a problem. Model 250 is user friendly; easy to maintain and requires no change in machine set-up to crush cans or glass. Built for hard use and trouble-free operation with minimal maintenance or up-keep. Backed by Preferred’s proven experience in quality size-reduction equipment.
- Rated capacities of Model 250:
- 2000 lbs. of Aluminum cans per hour
- 4000 lbs. of Steel cans per hour
- 4 ton of Glass per hour
- Safety engineered throughout
- Factory direct parts and service.
- Overload compression springs to prevent jamming.
- Model 250 will crush cans and glass up to and including 5 gallon.
- Constructed of 1/4″ steel plate
- 5 HP 230/460/60/3
- Infeed and discharge conveyors are available
- All moving parts enclosed
- Removable side panels for maintenance
- Crushes glass into recyclable cullet
- Flattens cans, and crushes plastic bottles
- Available with casters
- Available with blowers for aluminum and bimetal cans