The durable Poly-Trux® 50P-16R series recycling trucks speed material collection and promote efficiency in over-the-road transport.
The 50P-16R recycling cart also fits neatly three across in standard trailers to maximize space efficiency during over the road transportation and cut the number of trips required for collection and delivery. It measures a precise 28-1/2” and can be rolled straight onto and straight off of the trailers without being turned around. Outdated, 32” wide canvas postal carts still require unwieldy turns and awkward rotations to unload.
- Payloads up to 400 lbs.
- 21 cubic feet of capacity
- 17,000 lbs. per trip in standard 53-foot trailer
- Rotationally molded of weatherproof polyethylene in a single unit
- Heavy-duty base combining 5/8” painted marine plywood
- Six industrial strength swiveling casters
- Optional locks, colors and paper feed dividers for grade separation
The Poly-Trux® 50P-16R recycling cart is offered with a lockable lid to secure sensitive medical documents during collection and storage for recycling and document destruction. A sliding, hinged lid promotes easy operation and accommodates frequent locking and unlocking. It’s ideal for health plans, clearing houses, health care providers, insurers, laboratories and other medical organizations that need to comply with the Administrative Simplification provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA, Title II) which requires the privacy of health data to be protected.
- Available in 16 standard or custom colours