The Poly-Trux® 300 Series tilt trucks handle up to 2,000 pounds and roll easily with ergonomically engineered designs. Our tilt trucks are in use all over the world as an integral part of recycling, laundry and waste management programs. Their rotationally molded polyethylene construction withstands non-stop, punishing operation and is virtually immune to rain, snow, sunlight, cleaning chemicals.
The new MOD H Series features metal reinforcing braces set near the upper rim and at the mid-section to strengthen key load bearing areas and handle even heavier payloads. The heavy duty P-307H (shown at right) handles twice the weight in the same volume as the established MOD S Series without bulging or cracking.
- Sturdy, powder coated steel underframe around entire perimeter
- Four industrial strength casters
- Nest when empty for low-cost delivery, space-saving storage
- Optional lids, casters, custom colors
- Available in 16 standard or custom colours