Door latch meets all ANSI standards and with 3 hinges keeps door alignment over container life. Vertical operating latch and retaining chain ensures safe, effective operation.
Tarp Hooks located to ensure effective cover securement.
Heavy Duty wheel assists in easy container movement.
Front skids are standard, stress resistant and support the container in level position to eliminate moisture build-up.
Through the plate, Heavy Duty Pull Hook. Welded top and bottom for durability and safety. Front end with solid rail noses and full size rollers also maximize strength and container life.
AVAILABLE IN YOUR STANDARD PAINT COLOR!
- FLOOR: 3/16” PL(std), 1/4” PL(optional)
- CROSSMEMBERS: 3 x 4.1 channel, 18″ on center
- WALLS: 12 GAwith 3” x 4” tubing top rail and 12 GA, formed channel verticals 24″ on center
- DOOR: 12 GAwith tubing frame
- FRONT: 12 GAslant formed
- PICK UP: Standard cable with 2” x 6” x 3/16” rails, gusset at each crossmember
- WHEELS: (2) 8″ DIAx 9″ Lat rear, (2) skids at frontDOOR LATCH: Vertical latch with safety chain
- WELDS: Continuous inside, skip weld outside
- FINISH: Coated inside and out with direct to metal, rust inhibiting acrylic enamel color coat
- DIMENSIONS: 22’-11″ long (21′-8″ inside), 96″ wide (84″ inside), see drawing for height
- OPTIONS: Ampliroll, Heil and Dino pick up also available. Start with a design that has been professionally engineered, add the highest quality steel, and an experienced team of zero-defect fabricators and tough quality control inspectors and you get the best open top container on the market.